Saturday, March 16, 2013

Light Grey Art Lab's Bat Tattoos

Bat tattoos

I can finally release my tattoo designs for Light Grey Art Lab's Beautiful Forever benefit show that I mentioned a while back.  Bats were my choice because I find vampire bat's noses intriguing. Strangely enough though, I wasn't the only one who thought bats would be a good idea for a design and a few other people added bats to their designs! I guess we all had bats on the brain! It's a funny coincidence. All the styles look vastly different so they all have their own unique spin on them. 

I had a lot of fun doing this project! Since they are temporary tattoo designs, you can buy them online at Light Grey Art Lab's shop here: Light Grey Art Lab's Shop

You can also view the other tattoos here if you'd like: Light Grey Art Lab's Beautiful Forever

No comments: