Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bravest Warriors tshirt design and Snow Queen

Bravest Warriors design

In between projects, I came across a Threadless competition based around the online show Bravest Warriors created by Pendleton Ward.  Cartoon Hangover teamed up with Threadless to put on this competition and since I'm a fan of the show, I thought it might be fun to enter! Above is the design for the shirt I created around the four main characters and below I have what it would look like on a shirt.  The design gets scored by the public, which determines if it gets printed or not.  I could use support for the design so if you are interested in scoring it yourself, you can check it out here: BRAVEST WARRIORS TSHIRT DESIGN

 Bravest Warriors tshirt design

Also in my spare time, I've been working on a personal project based around the story of the Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson.  I don't have much to show yet for it since I'm doing it for fun, but below I have two promo images for the project!

 Snow Queen Promo 1


 Snow Queen Promo 2

1 comment:

fanny Fantasy said...

Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
_________________________
This is funny game,you can try to play for free:RS Gold and Buy RS Gold