The piece above serves as my own title for the project. I want to work with type more than I have in the past and I figured this would be a good way to experiment with it. I don't really show a lot of process examples so I thought I would this time for this project. Below I have some process sketches of how I came up with the composition:
I played around with some of the different type layouts. These are just a few out of the many I did. I also had a whole different section where I experimented with different type, but I thought if I included everything in this post, it would get to be a rather long blog entry. Below I have some of the many different color options I played around with until I found the one I thought would fit best.