Monday, August 20, 2012

Back from Chicago!

ladieshair

Hello everyone! I'm back from Chicago Comic Con. I saw a ton of wonderful costumes, celebrities and people!  I brought my portfolio,  received some critiques and now I'm energized to make more work.  If any of you were there or I met you while I was there, I hope you had as much fun as I did! Now it is time to get back into the swing of things.

To expand more of my lifestyle illustration section, I created the above illustration inspired by a lady I saw on the subway with the same braided hairstyle.  I just had to draw it for my next personal piece.  Also, below I have a piece inspired by the New 52 Action Comics commissioned by Alexander Sloves. It as well as a few other pieces were added to my print shop here: Print Shop

To add to it, in the Fall I will begin teaching grades 3-5 for the Louisville Visual Arts! I'm super excited!

 supermansmall

No comments: