Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Old Work, New News!

Fox Screen Prints


I forgot to post about this earlier but I finally scanned in all 15 of the prints I made for my final project in my screen printing class. The design was inspired by the myth that foxes can be seen in graveyards because they can talk to ghosts.

I've also been toying with the idea of opening an etsy shop to sell some of my product design items and if I do so, I'll probably sell some of these prints on there. I plan on selling some of my pillows as well as my stuffed animals if they turn out well.  Currently, I'm waiting on the fabric to be shipped for me to start on them.
 Fox Screen Prints Fox Screen Prints


In other news, my Zelda piece (shown below) will be published in the art book Bit’s in Multiples of 8: An 8bit-64bit Video Game Fan Art Book created and art directed by Jimmy Giegerich.  I posted about it a few months ago, but my piece was finally accepted and they are starting to print the book soon. My work will be among 60 other artists such as Sam Bosma, Andrea Kalfas, Edwin Vazquez, Kali Ciesemier and many more.  I'm pretty excited about it.

Zelda Illustration

No comments: