Monday, April 2, 2012

Blog Post About Portraits!

Tofael Chowdhury

A few months ago, I created an illustration for a political poster for Tofael Chowdhury's campaign for Edmonton, Canada. The art direction was by Jeeshan Chowdhury and was a fun project to work on. I unfortunately do not have a copy of it with the text to show, but I believe the portrait came out well. The poster was for an event that occurred this past March. For more on the event, you can visit the website here: PC Alberta

I also have been working on improving my style and drawing. Here are some of my recent portrait studies.  I've been trying to focus on the shapes more than I have in the past.   So far, I believe it's helping.


Portrait sketches

2 comments:

SidtheKidd said...

is the guy on the bottom Ron Swanson?!?! And yes improvement indeed! Lookin' sexy!

Kelly Leigh Miller said...

I have to admit, I may have been watching a Parks and Recreation marathon while working on them and yes, that is him!