Monday, March 26, 2012

Portrait of Tina Fey

Tina Fey Portrait

A year ago or so I did a portrait of Tina Fey and looking back at it, I felt it was a bit outdated.  Here is a new portrait for the portrait section of my portfolio.  I may also redo some of the other old portraits I had created in the past as well later.  

In other news, I'm starting a 6 week screen printing course.  I've always wanted to learn how to screen print, but was never able to fit a class in my schedule. In a previous class I had, I was able to have a demo of screen printing, but that is the extent of my knowledge of the subject.  I hope to be able to show some cool screen printing soon!

Also, I don't remember if I ever posted these but here are some dog spot illustrations from a flyer that I created a while back:


Dog Spots

No comments: