Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book Cover Re-designs and Updated Website!

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

I've recently brought back my design section of my portfolio and felt I needed to add some new pieces to it if I was going to bring it back.  I'm currently reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See and decided to do a re-design of the cover since I love the book so much. This is more of a personal project.  It has not been published and wasn't commissioned. Just more of an homage to a great book I'm enjoying. Everyone should go pick up a copy and read it!

Below I have yet another redesign of Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights.  Looking back at the redesign I did before, I wasn't a fan of it later so I decided to challenge myself to try to create one better than the last. It turned out to look a bit different than what I had planned, but I like the outcome.

I added a bunch of the new jobs and commissioned pieces to my portfolio as well as some of my personal pieces.  You should check it out: kellyleighmiller.com

Wuthering Heights

No comments: