Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hacking Health and Zelda

Table illustration

I created two more illustrations for Hacking Health with art direction by Jeeshan Chowdhury.  This time it was for an event to bring technology innovation to health care.  For more info on the event, visit this website: Hacking Health Event

The top illustration was for an illustrative textual table graph.  From left to right, the columns represent the users experiences with the interface, what is on the screen, what's happening behind the screen and the processing to the virtual cloud.

Below is the other illustration for Hacking Health that represents dissecting the different layers to fully understand the most ideal technology for healthcare.

Tablet Illustration

Also, for fun, I entered the piece below to Jimmy Giegerich's Bit's in Multiples of 8: An 8bit-64bit Video Game Fan Art Zine.  I used the game Zelda Oracle of Seasons as inspiration while making this piece since I remember how much I loved it.  The ability to change what could be done in certain areas in the game by simply changing the environment added a wonderful new level of exploration to the Zelda series.

This piece was also quite an experiment since I don't normally work in black and white nor individually paint on my textures like this.  I like the result and may experiment further with this technique.

Zelda

No comments: