Friday, February 3, 2012

Charitable Events and Hourly Comic Day!

I'm currently working on some experiments to expand my style.  My plan is to be able to post them next week. Until then, I can announce that my Severus Snape and Lily Evans Harry Potter drawing will be used for a charity event at Edinburgh University in March.  For those of you who may have forgotten, I drew it back when the last Harry Potter movie came out.


Lily and Snape
I also was asked to create a sequel for another shirt for the event.  This one containing a young James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin to fit with the other piece.  Both shirts will be available at the event!

James Sirius and Remus
The event is called Hogsmeade Weekend Charity Fundraiser in honor to all the good J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter has done. It will have the village of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley and all the money made will go charities and raising money for disaster aid, literacy programmes, Fair Trade campaigns and much more. I also want to thank Jessi Eichberger for suggesting my work for their charity event.  The event takes place on March 11th, so if you will be in the neighborhood of Edinburgh, Scotland, you should go donate and pick up one of my shirts!

Also, this past Wednesday (February 1st) was Hourly Comic Day, where for every hour, you draw a panel or two of what went on through that hour. It's sort of like a day in the life of the person.  Many students and my fellow colleagues participated in this day and updated frequently on twitter their current hour drawings.  It was quite a fun event! Here's my Hourly Comic:


Hourly Comic 1Hourly Comic 2

Hourly Comic 3Hourly Comic 4
Hourly Comic 5

1 comment:

Hope said...

This is so cute! Are you going to color it?