Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Latest Sketchbook Came to an End

2011 sketchbook scans!

On January 25, 2012 I finished the last sketchbook that I was worked in and am starting on a new one today! I realized that I really haven't posted that much from this sketchbook at all so this post is dedicated to it.  Most of the sketchbook is filled with doodles, drawings and notes, but recently I've been using it to experiment with color schemes and gouache.  In my opinion, those were the more entertaining pages so I'm going to post some of those.


2011 sketchbook scans! 2011 sketchbook scans! 2011 sketchbook scans! 2011 sketchbook scans! 2011 sketchbook scans! 2011 sketchbook scans! 2011 sketchbook scans!

I always try to keep a sketchbook.  I've had them since I was young and I always found it important to have something I can write down ideas in and do some artistic experiments. In the past, I was in the habit of not finishing sketchbooks and within the past few years, I decided this was going to happen no more! I now only start a new main sketchbook once I finish the one I was previously using.

2011 sketchbook scans!

No comments: