Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Children and Animal art.

Stegosaurus

I had a good amount of recent work to update here but in my last post, I didn't want to bombard it all in one post so I separated them to two different posts. Above I have a children's illustration of the dinosaur, the Stegosaurus. Below I have two animal illustrations:

Pet

I was practicing a method with ink washes and ended up doing a portrait of my own dog. Shes older and only has one eye but still just as spunky as she was when she was younger. Also below I have a picture inspired by conjoined twin cats. One recently just turned 12 years old which has broken the record for longest living "two-faced" cat. I personally find these kinds of cats rather interesting since there is a decent amount of kittens who are born conjoined that have the type that makes them look like they have two faces.

Kitten

No comments: