Friday, September 30, 2011

Treehouse Sketchbook for Art House Co-Op


Treehouse by Kelly Leigh Miller

Here's a little teaser for an upcoming project I'm working on. I am currently participating in Art House Co-Op's Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour gallery show. It will eventually become part of the permanent collection at the Brooklyn Art Library after touring around New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Vancouver, and many more cities. It hasn't been announced as to whose will go to the London, England and Melbourne, Australia locations but I am crossing my fingers for mine to be able to go there.

My sketchbook is going to be 32 pages of gouache paintings revolving around the subject of Treehouses. I'm super excited and just letting myself have fun with it. Here's the first spread from the sketchbook. As time goes on, I may post more!

Anyones free to participate so if you are interested click here for more info:

No comments: