Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily Drawings!

So I've finally decided since the school year is coming to an end that I will finally do my daily drawing assignment that I have long talked about. So far I've kept up with it. Each day I will draw something that should only take 30 mins to an hour (depending on how much time I have to spare) and draw something in color on photoshop (mostly because it is easier than scanning then uploading all of them).

I started this last Thursday and I've given myself no limitations on the drawings other than they have to have some kind of color to them. I'm hoping these will keep my creative juices flowing and will be the perfectly productive distraction for those days that seem too stressful!

Here is from last thursday to today! Ideally I will plan on updating these on sunday instead of thursday on my blog. I'm posting them daily to tumblr but instead of flooding my blogger, I decided to condense them into one post each week. Keep a look out!









No comments: