Monday, March 21, 2011

Thesis update!



I realized I haven't updated my thesis work in a while. I have two more spot illustrations done and 4 that need slight adjustments but once those are done, they will be uploaded too! The top one is from Sherlock Holmes and the bottom one is from Frankenstein.

I have also been published in Punchline magazine! You can pick up the March edition with my Wolverine comic in it as well as next months edition with my Wizard Spam comic in it! I'll upload an image of it in the magazine but for now, here's a link to their website:

http://delawarepunchline.com/subscribe/


ALSO, here's some lifestyles work. This is a futuristic version of a magazine logo.



I love dog cloths! All of the dog cloths I dress my "dog doll" in exist including this wonderful elephant costume!




No comments: